American Pride Pork Chop
- ¼ teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves
- 4 bone-in loin pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon(s) coarse black pepper
- ½ teaspoon(s) ground allspice
Combine the brown sugar, salt, pepper, allspice and thyme leaves in a small bowl. Rub both sides of pork chops with herb mixture. Let stand 15 to 30 minutes. Discard any remaining herb mixture. Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Pat pork chops dry while being careful not to remove the rub. Gri...