Apricot-Glazed Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 3 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
1. In a small pot, combine wine, preserves, thyme and 1/2 tsp. salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until reduced by half. Set aside to cool.2. Preheat a gas grill to medium-high. Rub chops with oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill for 10 minutes, turning once. Continue to cook, bast...