Grilled Country Ribs with Summer Savory Mustard Marinade
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried summer savory, crumbled, or 3 tablespoons fresh summer savory, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 pounds country-style pork ribs (about 6)
1. Prepare grill. 2. In a bowl whisk together mustard, vinegar, oil, summer savory, water, and salt and pepper to taste. In a baking dish large enough to hold ribs in one layer coat them with marinade and let stand, covered, at room temperature 15 minutes. 3. Grill ribs on an oiled rack set 5 t...