Pan-Grilled Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- The 5 ingredients
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices pineapple
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
Combine pork and 1 tablespoon juice; let stand 10 minutes. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pineapple and onion; cook 4 minutes on each side or until onion is tender. Coarsely chop pineapple and onion; combine in a medium bowl with remaining 2 teaspoons lim...