Stuffed Sliders Your Way
- 30 (2-inch; a.k.a. party size) soft rolls, such as potato and brioche, or mini pitas
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed with a garlic press
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley (or other fresh herbs; see Cooks' Notes)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 pounds ground beef, turkey, lamb, or pork
1. Gently combine meat, eggs, cheese, parsley, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper with your hands. (Do not overmix). 2. Form scant 1/4 cupfuls of meat mixture into about 30 meatballs. Push a cheese cube into center of each ball and encase meat around cheese, then slightly flatten ea...