Susan's Thick Grilled Pork Chops
- ¼-½ pound per person thick pork chops
- Seasoning Rub measurements are per chop:
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) of olive oil
- crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon(s) sea salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
Whisk oil and garlic together. Rub herbed oil in well all over meat. Salt and pepper all over meat. GRILLING Place pork chops with seasoning rub on preheated GrillGrates (8 to 10 minutes on Low-Low/Med Heat, lid down). Grill pork chops with lid-down on Low-Low/Med Heat. For charcoal, preh...