Cheesy Pork Chop Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with sliced potatoes. Arrange the pork chops on top of the potatoes. 3. In a bowl, stir together the cheddar cheese and French onion soups. Pour the soup over the pork chops. 4. Cover pan and bake in pr...