Green Papaya Salad with Beef and Liver Jerky
- ** Available at supermarkets and Vietnamese markets in produce section.
- **** Available at Vietnamese specialty store.
- *Available at Asian markets and kalustyans.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 green papaya**
- 1 cup Vietnamese beef jerky, thinly sliced*** (about ¼ pound)
- 1 cup Vietnamese pork liver jerky, thinly sliced **** (about ¼ pound; optional)
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil leaves, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce* or other Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
1. In medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chile sauce, garlic, and sugar until sugar dissolves, about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside. 2. Peel, halve, and seed papaya. Using shredding plate of food processor, shred papaya, then place on large plate. 3. Use scissors to cut beef j...
Pork Chop recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Folie a Deux Menage a Trois California (2011)Wishlisted
Relax Riesling (2012)Wishlisted
Goose? Have you done it?Replied
Juliusspital Riesling Kabinett Trocken Würzburger Stein (2011)Wishlisted
Beringer Vineyards Zinfandel Blend California White Zinfandel (2001)Cellared
Clos du Bois Chardonnay Unoaked (2011)Wishlisted
Folie a Deux Menage a Trois Moscato Muscat California (2010)Cellared
Menage a Trois Rose (2011)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight? - part 1 because 2nd place is the first loser ;)Replied
Château Lamartine Cahors Cuvée Particulière (2009)Wishlisted