Green Papaya Salad with Beef and Liver Jerky
- ** Available at supermarkets and Vietnamese markets in produce section.
- **** Available at Vietnamese specialty store.
- *Available at Asian markets and kalustyans.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 green papaya**
- 1 cup Vietnamese beef jerky, thinly sliced*** (about ¼ pound)
- 1 cup Vietnamese pork liver jerky, thinly sliced **** (about ¼ pound; optional)
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil leaves, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce* or other Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
1. In medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chile sauce, garlic, and sugar until sugar dissolves, about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside. 2. Peel, halve, and seed papaya. Using shredding plate of food processor, shred papaya, then place on large plate. 3. Use scissors to cut beef j...
Pork Chop recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Monteverro Chardonnay (2011)Cellared
1200 years old wine yeast to sell !Replied
Wines at release and down the roadReplied
Robert Craig Cellars Mt. Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Wishlisted
Joseph Phelps Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Wishlisted
Zaca Mesa Black Bear Block Syrah (2009)Wishlisted
Joseph Phelps Insignia (2011)Wishlisted
Humble Pie Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Wishlisted
Abbazia di Novacella Muller Thurgau (2012)Cellared
70 year old DRC to sellReplied