Green Papaya Salad with Beef and Liver Jerky
- ** Available at supermarkets and Vietnamese markets in produce section.
- **** Available at Vietnamese specialty store.
- *Available at Asian markets and kalustyans.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 green papaya**
- 1 cup Vietnamese beef jerky, thinly sliced*** (about ¼ pound)
- 1 cup Vietnamese pork liver jerky, thinly sliced **** (about ¼ pound; optional)
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil leaves, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce* or other Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
1. In medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chile sauce, garlic, and sugar until sugar dissolves, about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside. 2. Peel, halve, and seed papaya. Using shredding plate of food processor, shred papaya, then place on large plate. 3. Use scissors to cut beef j...
Pork Chop recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
No clue about Wine TerminologyReplied
Fragolino Duchessa Lia RosatoReviewed
I'm new to this.Posted
Berserker Day VI is coming quick! 1-27-2015Replied
Allegro Vineyards Riesling (2007)Rated
Nissley Vineyards White Blend Lancaster Valley Rhapsody In Blue (2007)Rated
Nissley Vineyards Apple (2006)Rated
Ravenswood Zinfandel Lodi Old Vine (2012)Reviewed
Chateau de Thauvenay Sancerre (2013)Reviewed