Green Papaya Salad with Beef and Liver Jerky
- ** Available at supermarkets and Vietnamese markets in produce section.
- **** Available at Vietnamese specialty store.
- *Available at Asian markets and kalustyans.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 green papaya**
- 1 cup Vietnamese beef jerky, thinly sliced*** (about ¼ pound)
- 1 cup Vietnamese pork liver jerky, thinly sliced **** (about ¼ pound; optional)
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil leaves, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce* or other Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
1. In medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chile sauce, garlic, and sugar until sugar dissolves, about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside. 2. Peel, halve, and seed papaya. Using shredding plate of food processor, shred papaya, then place on large plate. 3. Use scissors to cut beef j...
Pork Chop recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Oscar Quevedo White (2015)Rated
Weekday Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
90 Cellars Lot 50 Prosecco (2013)Reviewed
Rise of wine tourism in Spain and WinebusReplied
William Wycliff Brut (NV)Commented
Neudorf Vineyards Moutere Pinot Gris (2013)Cellared
Pair with Chili?Replied
Dom Leflaive Pul-Mont Premiere CruListed
Porca de Murca Douro (2013)Rated
Weekend Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied