Green Papaya Salad with Beef and Liver Jerky
- ** Available at supermarkets and Vietnamese markets in produce section.
- **** Available at Vietnamese specialty store.
- *Available at Asian markets and kalustyans.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 green papaya**
- 1 cup Vietnamese beef jerky, thinly sliced*** (about ¼ pound)
- 1 cup Vietnamese pork liver jerky, thinly sliced **** (about ¼ pound; optional)
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil leaves, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce* or other Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
1. In medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chile sauce, garlic, and sugar until sugar dissolves, about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside. 2. Peel, halve, and seed papaya. Using shredding plate of food processor, shred papaya, then place on large plate. 3. Use scissors to cut beef j...
Pork Chop recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Domaine Chevrot Maranges Sur le Chêne (2008)Cellared
Did you know Ethiopia has vineyards? Or Nepal? What about Columbia?Replied
Make your loving mother feel special with provocative flowers and giftsPosted
Baste Bigorre France (2011)Wishlisted
Graffigna Elevation Red Blend Reserve Centenario (2012)Wishlisted
Chateau de Brau Cabardes (2011)Wishlisted
Viticcio Bere Toscana (2011)Wishlisted
Kenwood Vineyards Vintage Red (2010)Wishlisted