Green Papaya Salad with Beef and Liver Jerky
- ** Available at supermarkets and Vietnamese markets in produce section.
- **** Available at Vietnamese specialty store.
- *Available at Asian markets and kalustyans.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 green papaya**
- 1 cup Vietnamese beef jerky, thinly sliced*** (about ¼ pound)
- 1 cup Vietnamese pork liver jerky, thinly sliced **** (about ¼ pound; optional)
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil leaves, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce* or other Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
1. In medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chile sauce, garlic, and sugar until sugar dissolves, about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside. 2. Peel, halve, and seed papaya. Using shredding plate of food processor, shred papaya, then place on large plate. 3. Use scissors to cut beef j...
Pork Chop recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Benziger Family Winery Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast La Reyna Vineyard (2012)Cellared
Benziger Family Winery Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast de Coelo Quintus Vineyard (2012)Cellared
Benziger Family Winery Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast de Coelo Quintus Vineyard (2007)Cellared
Folie a Deux Menage a Trois California (2011)Reviewed
Pio Cesare Nebbiolo BaroloScanned
Testarossa Chardonnay Santa Maria Valley Bien Nacido Vineyard (2012)Reviewed
Gigi Rosso Red Blend Piemonte DOC Dolcino Rosso (NV)Wishlisted
Pinot Noir anyone?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied