Green Papaya Salad with Beef and Liver Jerky
- ** Available at supermarkets and Vietnamese markets in produce section.
- **** Available at Vietnamese specialty store.
- *Available at Asian markets and kalustyans.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 green papaya**
- 1 cup Vietnamese beef jerky, thinly sliced*** (about ¼ pound)
- 1 cup Vietnamese pork liver jerky, thinly sliced **** (about ¼ pound; optional)
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil leaves, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce* or other Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
1. In medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chile sauce, garlic, and sugar until sugar dissolves, about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside. 2. Peel, halve, and seed papaya. Using shredding plate of food processor, shred papaya, then place on large plate. 3. Use scissors to cut beef j...
Pork Chop recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Syrah Offline 7/19/14 Sonoma County - OP Updated 7/12/14Replied
Silver Oak '95 VintageReplied
In Need a Merlot RecommendationReplied
Marienberg Wines Morton Estate Hawkes Bay Viognier Blanc (NV)Wishlisted
Trivento Otra Vida Malbec (2010)Reviewed
Rocche Dei Manzoni Langhe Chardonnay l'Angelica (2006)Wishlisted
Vera Vinho Verde Rose (2013)Wishlisted
Lamothe Parrot Rose (NV)Commented
Barda Pinot Noir Bodega Chacra (2012)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied