Charmoula Roasted Pork Loin
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into large dice
- 2 medium turnips, peeled, trimmed, and quartered
- 1 large white onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 6 medium garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- "Moroccan Charmoula Dressing":/recipes/10510
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless pork loin
Heat the oven to 450°F and arrange a rack in the middle. Trim the pork loin as needed, rinse, and thoroughly pat dry with paper towels. Place in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish and season generously on all sides with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Rub thoroughly with half of the charmo...