Harvest Pork Roast with Vegetables
- 3 pound(s) pork loin roast
- 1 ounce(s) dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) dried oregano leaves
- 8 cup(s) fall vegetables, (potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, parsnips, onions, bell peppers) cut into 1 to 1 ½-inch chunks
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pork in shallow roasting pan. Blend Italian salad dressing mix, cumin and oregano in small bowl. Sprinkle half of seasoning mixture over pork; cook uncovered for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 150 degrees F. Remove roast fro...