- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound thinly sliced Baked Pork Loin Roast (about 24 slices)*
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated pesto with basil
- ½ cup jarred roasted red bell pepper strips
- 1 (12-oz.) package ciabatta rolls
- 1 1/3 cups firmly packed arugula
- 1 (5.3-oz.) container spreadable goat cheese
1. Stir together goat cheese and pesto. Spread goat cheese-and-pesto mixture on cut sides of rolls. Layer pork roast, arugula, and remaining ingredients on bottom halves of rolls. Cover with top halves of rolls. *1 lb. thinly sliced Slow-Cooker Pork Butt Roast may be substituted. Note: For testin...