Beer-braised Ribs in Barbecue Sauce (pressure Cooker)
- 1 cup bottled or homemade barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer, of your choice
- 4 lbs country-style pork ribs
1 Pour the beer, water and vinegar into a 6-quart or larger pressure cooker; add ribs, arranging them so none are right on top of each other, though they do not have to be submerged in the liquid to cook properly. 2 Lock the lid in place and heat to high pressure over high heat, then lower heat ...