Bisquick® Sausage Balls
- 1 pound hot pork sausage (such as Neese's® Hot Sausage), at room temperature
- 1 pound sage-flavored pork sausage (such as Neese's® Extra Sage Sausage), at room temperature
- 2 pounds shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick ®)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet. 2. Mix baking mix, Cheddar cheese, sage-flavored pork sausage, and hot pork sausage together in a bowl. Roll mixture into golf ball-sized balls; arrange balls on the prepared baking sheet. 3. Bake in the preheated oven until...