Carla's Sausage Cheese Balls
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package bulk hot pork sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) package bulk mild pork sausage
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). 2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. 3. Mix mild sausage and hot sausage in a large bowl until evenly blended. 4. Stir Cheddar cheese into sausage mixture. 5. Mix biscuit baking mix into sausage mixture about 1/2 cup at a time until baki...