Finger Licking Ribs
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, sawed in thirds across bones
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1. Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces and toss with 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Brown half of ribs in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat; remove. Brown remaining ribs. Drain fat from pan. Return ribs to pan; stir 1/3 cup water, less sodium soy sauce, sherry and brown sugar. Cover and simmer 1 hour...