Sausage-Cheese Dip - Recipe.com
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage see savings
- 1 14 ½ ounce can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion see savings
- 2 pounds process cheese product with jalapeno peppers, cubed see savings
- Toasted baguette slices or toasted pita wedges see savings
1. In a large skillet cook sausage over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink. Drain well. Transfer sausage to a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in undrained tomatoes and cubed cheese. 2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours, stirring after 1 hour to mix in the cheese. Se...