Sausage-Cheese Muffins Recipe | MyRecipes.com
- ¾ cup water
- 1 (10 ¾-oz.) can condensed cheese soup
- 1 ½ cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 (1-lb.) package ground pork sausage
1. Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and cool. 2. Combine sausage, baking mix, and shredded cheese in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. 3. Stir together soup and 3/4 cup water; add to sausage mixture, stirring just until dry ing...