Southwestern Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins , (1 ½ pounds total)
- 5 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) oregano
- ¾ teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 clove(s) garlic , crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
In small bowl, mix all ingredients except pork well. Rub mixture over all surfaces of the tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate 2-24 hours. Grill over medium-hot fire, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Let tenderloin stand 5 m...