Southwestern Pull-Apart Ring
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (1-ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- 1 (12-ounce) package ground hot or mild pork sausage
- 1 ½ cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 2 (12-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Stir in peppers, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with seasoning mix, and cook 1 to 2 more minutes; drain well, pressing with paper towels. Separate refrigerated biscuits, and cut into q...