Spicy Pork Ribs
- ¾ cup harissa paste
- 2 slabs baby back ribs (about 1 1/2 lbs. each)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 bottles (12 oz. each) of beer, any type
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a small bowl, stir together harissa, lemon juice, and garlic. Set aside. 2. Rinse ribs and pat dry. Use a dull butter knife to loosen thin papery membrane that runs along underside, then pull it off with your fingers. Rub ribs generously on both sides with salt and pepper, then slather all ...