101 Cookbooks' Raw Tuscan Kale Salad Recipe Review | The Kitchn
- Freeze & Preserve Fresh Herbs in Olive Oil
- we love this salad! i usually add extra red pepper flakes!I made one for Thanksgiving dinner and it was a big hit. I put dried cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- good olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic, and pecorino cheese (or paremsan works, too).
- 101 Cookbooks' Raw Tuscan Kale Salad
- 101 Cookbooks' Raw Tuscan Kale Salad Recipe Review | The Kitchn
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Wine party with friendsReplied
"All That and a Bag of Chips Too" CookiesCommented
Mourvedre Earthy Rhone Style Rouge (1998)Wishlisted
Ombrato Primitivo Puglia IGT (2011)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight- part 2 (for Zuf)Replied
valcerasa at SPQRScanned
coenobium at SPQR SFScanned
WHEN will I EVER learn?!?!Replied