15 Homemade Meals You Can Carry on the Airplane Recipe Roundup | The Kitchn
- 15 Homemade Meals You Can Carry on the Airplane Recipe Roundup | The Kitchn
- 15 Homemade Meals You Can Carry on the Airplane
- This article gathered tips and ideas from chefs on eating well while traveling. One of the more interesting tips suggested
- Peppery Whole Wheat Pasta with Wilted Chard
- • 1• 4• 7• 13
- • 14
- • 15
- + 4 more ingredients
- @chompchomp, sure they do. I don't know if i'd call them "meals", however. Also, I don't enjoy spending $8 on crackers when I can bring my own.
- @STH - you must be talking about Iceland Express - with Iceland Air you get the food for free.
- *sometimes. Lest someone pounce on me for a typo.
- For the record: I'm a flight attendant with 15 years experience.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Impromptu Napa trip... Where to taste?Replied
Bodegas Abanico Garnacha Blanca las Colinas del EbroScanned
Genius or insanity? Rimmerman's "German Cellar"Replied
New Type of ClosureReplied
Feudo Maccari Nero d'Avola Sicilia SaiaScanned
La Mozza Sangiovese Blend Morellino di Scansano I PerazziScanned
Ruby Hill Livermore Valley Estate Petite Sirah (2007)Wishlisted
Killer Bee Sauvignon blancScanned
The Buccaneer Petite Sirah (2010)Wishlisted