- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh frozen unsweetened grated coconut, thawed (about 2 cups)
- 4 (1/4-ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 7 large navel oranges
- 1 2/3 to 2 cups orange juice
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¾ cup pecans, coarsely chopped and toasted
1. Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, and chill. Peel and section oranges, squeezing membranes and reserving juice in a separate bowl. (Every drop of juice counts.) Mix together orange sections and next 3 ingredients. 2. Combine freshly squeezed orange juice with additional orange jui...