Anise Tea Crescents
- 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar, divided
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6.75 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon aniseed, crushed
- 2 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, cornstarch, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
3. Beat 3/4 cup sugar, butter, and oil with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add milk an...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Vici Wine & Spirits/Mhw Ltd Chilensis Sauvignon Blanc ReserveRated
Silver Palm Cabernet Sauvignon (2014)Wishlisted
Smith & Hook Monterey Cabernet Sauvignon (2013)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Paraiso Vineyards Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands (2009)Commented
Wolff Vineyards Syrah Edna Valley (2012)Reviewed
Fields Family Wines Il Ladro (2010)Wishlisted
Fields Family Wines Big Red-Napa (2010)Wishlisted