- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 12 large fresh basil leaves
- 12 pitted kalamata or oil-cured olives
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spread
- 12 bocconcini (small fresh mozzarella cheese balls)
- 2 small red, yellow and/or orange bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 package (10 oz.) cremini or white mushrooms, halved
Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, red peppers and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender; cool. Alternately thread mushrooms and peppers on 12 long skewers, then add basil, b...