Applebees Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Yield: approximately ¾ cup.
1. In a medium sized bowl combine sugar, and rice wine vinegar, and mix until sugar is completely dissolved. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well blended. Refrigerate salad dressing in a covered container for up to one week. 2. A couple of notes about the ingredients, the rice wine vine...