Apricots with Basil-Goat Cheese and Almonds
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 40 almonds, preferably Marcona or Marchini*
- 40 dried apricots, preferably Blenheim*
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- About 2 tsp. milk
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese such as Laura Chenel, at room temperature
1. Mix together cheese, 2 tsp. milk, and basil with a wooden spoon until spreadable. Thin with more milk if necessary. 2. Spread a heaping 1/4 tsp. cheese on each apricot and top each with an almond. Drizzle with honey. 3. *Find dried Blenheims and Spanish Marcona almonds (or California-grown M...