- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman's®)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, cut lengthwise in half
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Combine artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic together in a bowl. 3. Spread artichoke topping evenly over the French bread halves. Place coated bread on a baking sheet. 4. Bake in preheated oven until topping is hot and b...