- 4 (8-inch) pita bread rounds
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 2 cups seeded, chopped plum tomato
- ½ cup sliced fresh basil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup fat-free Ranch-style dressing
Place pita rounds on a large baking sheet. Place one-fourth of artichoke, tomato, basil, and dressing down center of each pita. Sprinkle each serving with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven. Ro...