Asian Grilled Steak
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 to 1 ½ pounds flank, top round or sirloin steak
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- ¾ cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
1. Combine all ingredients except steak in small bowl. 2. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade. 3. Remove...