Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Stake-in-the-Heart Salad With Blue-Cheese Goo Recipe
Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel-Bourbon Sauce Recipe
Beef Rib Roast and Yorkshire Pudding from the Grill Recipe
Pumpkin Pie with Spiced Whipped Cream Recipe
Pumpkin Spice-Cream Recipe
Pork Stew with Sweet & Hot Peppers from the Abruzzo Recipe
Spiced-Pumpkin Soufflés with Bourbon and Molasses Sauce Recipe
Best Wine Deals
What have you bought lately?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Wine you would not drink again (given a choice)Replied
The Calling Cabernet Sauvignon Rio Lago Vineyard (2011)Wishlisted
Château Saint-Pierre (1995)Reviewed
Barton & Guestier Chateauneuf-du-Pape (2012)Cellared
Barton & Guestier Cotes du Rhone (2012)Cellared
Kirkland Signature Rioja Reserva (2010)Reviewed
Merlot Gustavo Thrace WwsWishlisted