Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Secret Santa 2013 for wine. The Reveal! The Guesses! So are we ready to find out how close we were?Replied
D'Arenberg Cabernet Sauvignon Mclaren Vale the Coppermine Road (2006)Cellared
Meiomi Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Miraval Rose (2012)Cellared
Caymus Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon (2010)Cellared
Tasca d'Almerita Nero d'Avola Sicilia IGT Regaleali (2009)Cellared
Champage Canard-Duchene Authentic Brut Rose (NV)Cellared
Bollinger Grande Annee Brut Rose (2002)Cellared
Perrier Jouet le Grand BrutCellared