Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Roblar Mission Ranch Vineyard Pinot Noir (2011)Wishlisted
Prairie Berry Winery Red Blend Red Ass Rhubarb (NV)Wishlisted
Chateau la Perriere Semillon Bordeaux Blanc (2012)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Echelon Pinot Noir (2011)Wishlisted
Roblar Winery and Vineyard Syrah Santa Ynez Valley (2005)Cellared
Trader Moon Pinot Grigio San Francisco Bay Venetian Moon (2008)Wishlisted
Chateau Gloria Bordeaux Blend Wine (2000)Wishlisted
Bordeaux: Yea or nay?Commented
Casarena Sinergy Reserva Red (2011)Reviewed