Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Spain Easy PaellaView Recipe
Southeast Asia Sesame Chicken SaladView Recipe
Tuscany Rice And Bean SoupView Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Bedrock Wine Co. Dolinsek Ranch Heritage Russian River Valley Red WIne (2012)Cellared
Chile's Coastal WinesCommented
Inspiring Wine Bar Envy since 2012...Posted
Tenuta Delle Terre Nere Tenuta Delle Terre Nere Etna Rosso Guardiola (2010)Cellared
Secret Santa 2013 for wine. The Reveal! The Guesses!Replied
Morellino di ScansanoCommented
Old California VinesReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight? - part 1 because 2nd place is the first loser ;)Replied
Artisan Wines Welschriesling Pure (2013)Rated