Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Stake-in-the-Heart Salad With Blue-Cheese Goo Recipe
Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel-Bourbon Sauce Recipe
Beef Rib Roast and Yorkshire Pudding from the Grill Recipe
Pumpkin Pie with Spiced Whipped Cream Recipe
Autumn Trifle with Roasted Apples, Pears, and Pumpkin-Caramel Sauce Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Coffee & TeaReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Vieilles Vignes Chinon Tradition Phillippe Pain Domaine de la Commandierie (2010)Reviewed
And now for something completely different ...Replied
Ryme Ribolla Gialla Napa Valley Vare Vineyard (2012)Reviewed
La Gourmandiere Touraine Cot (2010)Reviewed
Clos Roussely Canaille Loire Gamay (2013)Reviewed
Georgian Winemakers to Putin: Thanks for the Cold Shoulder, VladCommented
Brazilian Cuisine is Begging for WineCommented
Beviamo Product of Italy Moscato D Asti DOCG (2011)Wishlisted