Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Les Hauts de Bel Air Merlot CabernetScanned
Fortant de France Terroir de Collines Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Trapezio Vineyard Selection Malbec (2013)Cellared
Montirius Cotes du Rhone Jardin Secret (2010)Wishlisted
Domaine du Grapillon d'Or Gigondas (2010)Wishlisted
Michel Gassier Cercius Cotes du Rhone Villages Red (2010)Wishlisted
Fortant de France Terroir de Collines (2012)Cellared
WHEN will I EVER learn?!?!Replied
Barbera is Taking on AirsCommented
Any advice for wineries in Livermore?Replied