Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- posted by
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
You also might like
North Atlantic Royal Seafood BakeView Recipe
Southeast Asia Sesame Chicken SaladView Recipe
Greece Athenian SaladView Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Darcie Kent Vineyards Grüner Veltliner Monterey Rava Blackjack Vineyard (2010)Listed
Wimmer Czerny Gruner Veltliner Frumberg (2011)Listed
Hobo Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley (2010)Reviewed
Pinhead Red Russian River Valley California Sonoma County Russian River Valley (2009)Wishlisted
Pikorua Sauvignon Blanc (2011)Wishlisted
Cuna de Reyes Rioja Crianza (2009)Wishlisted
Charles Smith Merlot Columbia Valley the Velvet Devil (2009)Cellared
Montebruno Gewurztramin (2007)Cellared
Cocktail of the MonthCommented