Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Stake-in-the-Heart Salad With Blue-Cheese Goo Recipe
Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel-Bourbon Sauce Recipe
Beef Rib Roast and Yorkshire Pudding from the Grill Recipe
Pumpkin Pie with Spiced Whipped Cream Recipe
Autumn Trifle with Roasted Apples, Pears, and Pumpkin-Caramel Sauce Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Kung Fu Girl Riesling (2014)Listed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Of Monsters & MontefalcoPosted
The Ojai Vineyard Syrah Special Bottling John Sebastiano Vineyard (2011)Reviewed
Le Vendangeoir Saint Nicolas-de-Bourgueil (2014)Reviewed
Mcwilliam's Hanwood Estate Sparkling Shiraz (2005)Rated
Preece Shiraz (2009)Rated
Banrock Station Shiraz (2014)Wishlisted
Umberto Fiore Moscato d'Asti (2013)Wishlisted