Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Best Wine Deals
Orleans Hill Cabernet Sauvignon United States California Red (2010)Reviewed
Boathouse Vineyards Seas the Day (2013)Reviewed
Boathouse Vineyards Pinot Grigio (2013)Reviewed
Aurora Cellars Dry Dock (2012)Reviewed
Blustone Vineyards Late Harvest Riesling (2012)Reviewed
Blustone Vineyards Ad-Lib (2013)Reviewed
Blustone Vineyards Pinot Noir (2012)Reviewed
Blustone Vineyards Riesling (2013)Reviewed
Blustone Vineyards Winemaker's Red (2012)Reviewed
45 North Winey Strawberry Wine (NV)Reviewed