Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- posted by
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Le Lion d'Or-rouge France Vin de Pays Vignerons des Coteaux de l'Ardeche Semi-Dry France Vin de Pays (2005)Wishlisted
Impromptu Napa trip... Where to taste?Replied
Livio Felluga Red Bordeaux Blend Vertigo (2006)Wishlisted
Livio Felluga refoscoScanned
Felton Road Chardonnay Central OtagoScanned
Sauvignon Blanc Tasted 6/2013Commented
Apex Cellars Sauvignon Blanc (2011)Wishlisted
Pago de Los Capellanes Tempranillo Blend Ribera del Duero Crianza (2008)Wishlisted