Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Capsules on Wine BottlesReplied
Murgo Brut Rose (2008)Listed
Ghost Pines Cabernet Sauvignon (2013)Cellared
Yalumba Y Series Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Reviewed
2010, 2012 BurgundyReplied
Secret Santa 2014 is off and running! Updated 11-19-14Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Keenan Cabernet Franc Spring Mountain Estate (2008)Reviewed
Hello Snooth! New to site!Replied
Bodegas Y Vinedos Auka San Polo Malbec (2008)Wishlisted