Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Stake-in-the-Heart Salad With Blue-Cheese Goo Recipe
Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel-Bourbon Sauce Recipe
Pumpkin Flan with Spiced Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Beef Rib Roast and Yorkshire Pudding from the Grill Recipe
Pumpkin Pie with Spiced Whipped Cream Recipe
Pumpkin Spice-Cream Recipe
Pork Stew with Sweet & Hot Peppers from the Abruzzo Recipe
Spiced-Pumpkin Soufflés with Bourbon and Molasses Sauce Recipe
Spiced Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Alesia Alder Springs Syrah (2011)Reviewed
Cakebread Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Three Sisters (1999)Wishlisted
Kendall-Jackson Syrah Santa Barbara County Highland Estates Alisos Hills (2007)Rated
Domaine de Vauroux Chablis Premier Cru Montee de Tonnerre (2010)Rated
Australian Riesling: No One Formula for a Great WineCommented
Baron de la Charriere Pommard 1er Cru ' Les Grands Epenots '' (1997)Reviewed
1200 years old wine yeast to sell !Replied
Harrison on a life with wineReplied
White Burgundy QuestionReplied