Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Delicate and Delicious!Commented
salwey oberrotweiler käsleberg spätburgunder 2011Scanned
Von Winning Riesling (2012)Wishlisted
Bodega Ruca Malén petit VerdotScanned
Pisoni Pinot Noir EstateScanned
Johann Falkenburg Riesling (NV)Commented
Heavily-oaked Chardonnay recommendations?Replied
Event in Sonoma that might interest some folks...Replied
Syrah Offline 7/19/14 Sonoma County - OP Updated 7/12/14Replied
Quinta de Maritavora Douro White Port (NV)Rated