Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Barbera is Taking on AirsCommented
Badarina' Barolo DOCG (2006)Reviewed
The Biggest Wine Cellar in the World!Replied
Story Winery Zinfandel Picnic Hill Amador County (2011)Commented
Santa Ines ChardonnayScanned
Dr.Heidemanns-Bergweiler Bernkastler Badstube Riesling Kabinett (2013)Reviewed
Chateau Cadillac Cuvee J.J. Lesgourgues France (2009)Wishlisted
Domaine de Chene Colombe Macon-Villages (2012)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied