Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Stake-in-the-Heart Salad With Blue-Cheese Goo Recipe
The Ultimate Spice-Rubbed Rib Steak Recipe
Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel-Bourbon Sauce Recipe
Pork Stew with Sweet & Hot Peppers from the Abruzzo Recipe
Spiced-Pumpkin Soufflés with Bourbon and Molasses Sauce Recipe
Pumpkin Spice-Cream Recipe
Beef Rib Roast and Yorkshire Pudding from the Grill Recipe
Chicken Paella Valenciana from the Barbecue Recipe
Jamaican-Spiced Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Mini Spiced Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Kocijancic Sivi Pinot Goriska Brda (2004)Reviewed
Rockburn Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Te Mata Awatea (2012)Cellared
Your Vermont Wine Guide, Part OneCommented
Searching by member/contributorReplied
Bordeaux: Yea or nay?Commented
Creativity in label and bottle designsReplied