Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
The Black Stump Durif Shiraz (2010)Wishlisted
Fall Creek Perfect 10 Blonde Chardonnay (2003)Listed
Feudi di San Gregorio Taurasi (2005)Reviewed
Winehaven Winery and Vineyard Minnesota Unspecified Winehaven Winery and Vineyard Deer Garden Red (NV)Wishlisted
Wine Inventory TrackingReplied
Secret Santa 2014, signup cutoff is Halloween. Calling all Snoothers! Updated 10-18-14Replied
Rolf Binder Hales Shiraz (2010)Cellared
Orin Swift Cellars 'The Prisioner' Red (2010)Cellared
Frog's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2011)Cellared
Antiche Cantine Dei Marchesi di Barolo (2008)Cellared