Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Francis Ford Coppola Alicante Bouschet California Diamond Collection Magenta Label (2008)Wishlisted
Jean-Claude Bougrier Vouvray (2012)Reviewed
Clos du Bois Chardonnay Alexander Valley Calcaire (2008)Wishlisted
Mateus Rose (2001)Cellared
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Belimondi Puglia Italy Aglianico (2013)Reviewed
Roscato Red Blend Provincia di Pavia IGT Rosso Dolce (2010)Rated
Newmans Own Pinot Noir (NV)Reviewed