Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Canyon Road Chardonnay (2012)Wishlisted
Help in Costa RicaReplied
Obtain High Quality Novelty Id cards,Driver License,Passports ...Posted
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS-VISAS-US GREEN CARD-IDS etc..email@example.comPosted
Greetings from DTLAReplied
Farnese Fantini Sangiovese Terre di Chieti (2013)Wishlisted
5 GREAT GRENACHE WINESCommented
Joseph Händler Riesling (2008)Listed
Valckenberg Madonna Gewurztraminer (2008)Wishlisted