Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Feelings on Portuguese Wines?Replied
Giant Wine Co. the Ghost of 413 Red Blend (2010)Reviewed
Carlton Cellars Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Seven Devils (2011)Reviewed
Carlton Cellars Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Seven Devils (2010)Reviewed
Vina Chocalan Inspira Carmenere (2011)Reviewed
Vina Chocalan Inspira Sauvignon Blanc (2013)Reviewed
Boedecker Cellars Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Athena (2010)Reviewed
Iota Pinot Noir (2011)Reviewed
Domaine Chiroulet Famille Fezas Cotes de Gascogne White "Terres Blanches" (2012)Reviewed
Jaume Serra Cristalino Cava Brut Metodo TradicionalReviewed