Autumn DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Better Than Starbucks!) Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- 84 chic seashells
- I made this today, and have the following comments:
- posted by
- It always taste better when someone (Starbucks) else makes it ;)
- This sounds great, but the recipe looks like it's 3-4 servings, not 1-2.
- I made this twice with modifications, with the second time being the charm! I am vegan and I gave up coffee a couple of months ago:
- Looks great...though I can only hope to make my own peppermint lattes this fall & winter! Pumpkin in a beverage always seemed a little off to me. :)
- + 4 more ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon. Multiple to make larger quantities.
- This sounds great, but I'm skeptical about the 2 Tablespoons (!?!) of vanilla extract--can you confirm that this is so? Maybe two teaspoons?
- You can change the sugar and fat content of this recipe quite easily.
- 2 cups milk
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Hello Snooth!My name is guzzi22, really don't know where to go from here.Replied
Cantina Gini Sangiovese Toscana (2010)Reviewed
Carpineto Dogajolo (2011)Reviewed
Campostella Villa Vallemaggiore Maremma Toscana (2011)Reviewed
Castello Vicchiomaggio Ripa Delle Mandorle Toscana (2011)Reviewed
Vignaoli del Morellino di Scansano Scantianum Maremma Toscana (2012)Reviewed
Castello di Farnetella Toscana Lucilla (2009)Reviewed
Sportoletti Assisi Rosso (2011)Reviewed
Fattoria Rodano Poggialupi (2011)Reviewed
Bibi Graetz "Casamatta" Toscana Rosso (2011)Reviewed