Aziza’s Lambrusco Sangría
- 5 ounces Lambrusco, such as Ca Berti Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro "Robusco"
- 1 ounce "Simple Syrup":/recipes/28256
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce brandy
- ½ medium orange, peeled and sliced into small cubes
- ½ medium lime, peeled and sliced into small cubes
- + 2 more ingredients
- ½ medium lemon, peeled and sliced into small cubes
- 5 large or 10 small ice cubes, plus more for shaking
Add the measured ice cubes, lemon, lime, and orange to a cocktail shaker and muddle until the fruits exude their juices. Add more ice until the shaker is three-quarters full. Add the brandy, Cointreau, gin, and simple syrup. Shake well until chilled, about 20 seconds. Strain the mixture into a ...