- 12 ounces 72% cacao dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Dash sea salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- ¾ teaspoon chili pepper, preferably ancho
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces hulled unsalted pumpkin seeds
1. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. 2. Toast seeds in heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Cook until seeds hiss and pop, becoming fragrant, about 5 minutes. Combine with cinnamon, chili and cayenne and stir. Sprinkle with salt. Allow to cool. 3. Add half of chocolate to double boiler ...