Baby Zucchini Sauté with Mint
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 pounds baby zucchini, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds. Add the zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Add the lemon juice an...