Baby Zucchini Sauté with Mint
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 pounds baby zucchini, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds. Add the zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Add the lemon juice an...