Baked Brie with Dried Cherries & Thyme
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ½-lb. wheel of Brie (about 4-inch diameter), at room temperature
- 1 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 425°F.Slice off the top rind of the Brie and discard. On a sheet of waxed paper or parchment, roll the pastry out to a 12-inch square and cut two 6-inch rounds from it. Put one of the rounds on a small rimmed baking sheet, sprinkle wi...