Baked Pasta Primavera Casserole
- 8 ounces ziti or penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen Italian-style vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.), divided
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine Pasta Sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in large bowl. Stir in vegetables and hot ziti. Spoon pasta mixture into 2-1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Preparation ti...