Baked Rigatoni & Sausage Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- ¼ cup dry red wine
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 5 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each), sliced
- 3-¾ cups uncooked rigatoni
1. Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and wine. 2. Drain rigatoni; add to sausage mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with chees...