Baking Recipe: Basic White Sandwich Bread | The Kitchn
- David88 - Sure, 1% milk would work fine!
- This maybe a silly question, but is there any reason 1% milk would not work? I assume because skim milk is acceptable 1% could work too.
- Tatterhood - Good suggestion!
- Add another 4 ½ cups of flour, reserving the remaining cup if the dough is sticky during kneading. Stir until a floury, shaggy dough is formed.Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-10 minutes. Alternatively,
- 2 teaspoons active-dry yeast
You also might like
Alabama Pulled Pork Sandwiches with White Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Baked Falafel Sandwiches with Yogurt-Tahini Sauce Recipe
Baked Tomatoes with Crusty Bread Recipe
Baked Cornmeal-Crusted Grouper Sandwich with Tartar Sauce Recipe
50% Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread Recipe
Hummus and Feta Sandwiches on Whole Grain Bread Recipe
End-of-the-Week Deli Sandwich Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Milagro Romance Tequila (2005)Cellared
Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship (email@example.comReplied
Secret Santa 2015Replied
What have you bought lately?Replied
Wilson Creek Almond Champagne (2009)Cellared
Seghesio Family Vineyards Zinfandel Old Vine (2011)Wishlisted
Orlando Jacobs Creek Merlot South Australia (2004)Rated
Burgundy Pest/Disease Issue - Flavescence DoreeReplied
Candy Babee California RieslingWishlisted