Baking Recipe: Basic White Sandwich Bread | The Kitchn
- David88 - Sure, 1% milk would work fine!
- This maybe a silly question, but is there any reason 1% milk would not work? I assume because skim milk is acceptable 1% could work too.
- Tatterhood - Good suggestion!
- Add another 4 ½ cups of flour, reserving the remaining cup if the dough is sticky during kneading. Stir until a floury, shaggy dough is formed.Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-10 minutes. Alternatively,
- 2 teaspoons active-dry yeast
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Zinfandel for a BeginnerReplied
Barbera is Taking on AirsCommented
Tint Red Blend California (2011)Reviewed
Les Hauts du Tertre (2009)Cellared
Cappellano Barbera Barbera d'Alba (2009)Wishlisted
Cotes du Rhone Rose le Petit Coquet Chaume Arnaud (2007)Wishlisted
Crocker & Starr Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Stone Place (2005)Wishlisted
Any advice for wineries in Livermore?Replied