Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- One Week in Tuscany
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
You also might like
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Best Wine Deals
Caymus '40th Anniversary'Napa Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Black Forest Girl Baden Dry (1988)Cellared
Terranoble Sauvignon Blanc (2013)Wishlisted
Four Cairn Napa Valley Syrah (2008)Wishlisted
Four Cairn Syrah Napa Valley (2011)Wishlisted
Quivet Cellars Tench Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc (2013)Reviewed
Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau (2014)Reviewed
How to tell if wine was frozen during the delivery process?Replied