Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- One Week in Tuscany
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Awatere Valley (2013)Rated
Oak Ridge Winery Zinfandel Lodi Ancient Vine (2012)Reviewed
Sonoma Wine Country WeekendReplied
Sterling Vineyards Vintner's Collection Sauvignon Blanc (2012)Wishlisted
Thoughts about wine aerators? Can they replace a decanter?Replied
Reverdy/Pascal & Nicolas Sancerre Cuvee les Coutes (2011)Wishlisted
San Felipe Rosé de Malbec Roble (2012)Cellared
Desiderio Jeio Cuvee RoseWishlisted
Amarone Della Valpolicella DOC (2009)Wishlisted
San Felice Vermentino "Perolla" (2012)Rated