Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- One Week in Tuscany
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Feudi di San Gregorio Taurasi (2005)Reviewed
Winehaven Winery and Vineyard Minnesota Unspecified Winehaven Winery and Vineyard Deer Garden Red (NV)Wishlisted
Wine Inventory TrackingReplied
Secret Santa 2014, signup cutoff is Halloween. Calling all Snoothers! Updated 10-18-14Replied
Rolf Binder Hales Shiraz (2010)Cellared
Orin Swift Cellars 'The Prisioner' Red (2010)Cellared
Frog's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2011)Cellared
Antiche Cantine Dei Marchesi di Barolo (2008)Cellared
Pere Anselme Chateauneuf du Pape la Fiole (NV)Cellared
Dominus Napanook Vineyard (2008)Cellared