Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- One Week in Tuscany
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Grilling for a ChangeCommented
Callaway Coastal Sauvignon Blanc (2012)Cellared
Hewitson Red Rhone Blend Barossa Valley Miss Harry (2003)Wishlisted
Roederer Estate Brut l'Ermitage Vintage (2004)Cellared
Petaluma Riesling Clare Valley Hanlin HillScanned
Zaccagnini Pinot GrigioScanned
Feelings on Portuguese Wines?Replied
domaine du Castel, Petit Castel JérusalemScanned
Cedar Creek Winery Pinot Grigio (2012)Reviewed