Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- One Week in Tuscany
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Once Upon a Vine Enchanted Woods Bubbly (2011)Wishlisted
Marchesi di Barolo Barolo (2005)Cellared
Chateau Grand Corbier Minervois (2010)Rated
Haut Coudurat Cuvee Prestige (2010)Rated
Wine Gadgets or Gifts?Replied
Irish Mist (NV)Listed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Rocca di Frassinello Sangiovese Blend Maremma Toscana IGT Ornello (2009)Wishlisted
J Lohr Chardonnay Estates Riverstone (2013)Reviewed