Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- One Week in Tuscany
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Wines That Rang our Bell in February 2014Commented
#1 Wine Dining faux pas nomineeReplied
Ambhar Anejo TequilaRated
Alder Fels Winery Adler Fels Russian River Valley Chardonnay (2012)Reviewed
Bokbunjajoo Korean Raspberry WineWishlisted
Turning Water Into Wine - There's an app for that!Replied
Sangiovese under $15Commented
Barco Reale di Carmignano. Capezzana (2010)Wishlisted
Hudson Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros (2010)Wishlisted