Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- One Week in Tuscany
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
What have you bought lately?Replied
Francis Coppola Rosso & Bianco Rosso (2012)Wishlisted
Hilliard Bruce Pinot Noir Sta. Rita Hills Sun (2010)Cellared
Ruffino Chianti Superiore (2011)Cellared
Trapiche Oak Cask Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Cellared
Geyser Peak Walking Tree Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Raymond R Collection Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Gloria Ferrer Pinot Noir Carneros (2010)Cellared
Frei Brothers Reserve Russian River Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Cigar Box Reserve Hand Harvested Malbec (2013)Wishlisted