Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- One Week in Tuscany
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Robert Mondavi Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon California (2009)Wishlisted
Arnot-Roberts Chardonnay North Coast (2008)Wishlisted
Ramey Sonoma Coast Chardonnay (2008)Wishlisted
Rodney Strong Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley Single Vineyard Alexander's Crown Vineyard (2009)Wishlisted
Stuhlmuller Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley (2009)Wishlisted
Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2009)Wishlisted
Elio Altare Nebbiolo Langhe DOC Vigna ArborinaScanned
Clif Family Winery The Climber (2010)Reviewed
Clif Family Winery Kit's Killer Cab (2009)Reviewed
Clif Family Winery "gary's Improv" Zinfandel (2009)Reviewed