Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- One Week in Tuscany
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
San Marco Primitivo Pillastro Puglia IGT (2007)Wishlisted
Secret Santa 2013 for wine. The Reveal! The Guesses! So are we ready to find out how close we were?Replied
D'Arenberg Cabernet Sauvignon Mclaren Vale the Coppermine Road (2006)Cellared
Meiomi Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Miraval Rose (2012)Cellared
Caymus Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon (2010)Cellared
Tasca d'Almerita Nero d'Avola Sicilia IGT Regaleali (2009)Cellared
Champage Canard-Duchene Authentic Brut Rose (NV)Cellared
Bollinger Grande Annee Brut Rose (2002)Cellared