Baking Recipe: Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipes from The Kitchn | The Kitchn
- One Week in Tuscany
- Erin & Rob's Lots of Books in One Very Long Room
- Gah! This recipe never says to add the salt! I should have read it carefully before baking...Wish I would have read the comments as well as the recipe. Definitely skipped the salt stage as well
- I've been using this recipe lately and really like it: http://chickensintheroad.com/cooking/whole-grain-grandmother-bread-how-to-make-bagels/
- Is the salt added at the same time as the milk, oil, and honey?
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- 1 cup (8 oz) warm (not hot) water
- + 2 more ingredients
- Using the dough hook attachment on a standing mixer, knead the dough for 8-9 minutes. Alternatively, knead the dough
- Actually, you should probably keep just a pinch of sugar. It will help the rise and overall flavor without making the bread taste sweet.
You also might like
Whole Wheat Date-Nut Bread Recipe
Whole Wheat Bread with Caraway and Anise Recipe
Apple and Walnut Whole-Wheat Bread Pudding Recipe
Basic Crêpe Recipe
Beef Rib Roast and Yorkshire Pudding from the Grill Recipe
Whole Wheat S'more Cookies Recipe
Whole Wheat Bread with Raisins and Walnuts Recipe
Rustic Whole-Wheat Walnut Bread Recipe
Whole-Wheat Walnut Bread Recipe
50% Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread Recipe
Whole-Wheat Pancakes with Blackberry Syrup Recipe