Banana and Fromage Blanc Grilled Cheese
- 2 (½-inch-thick, 3 ½-by-3 ½-inch-long) slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ medium banana, small dice
- 3 tablespoons fromage blanc
Combine cheese, banana, vanilla, and sugar in a small bowl and mix thoroughly. Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Meanwhile, spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread. Once the pan is warm, add 1 slice of bread buttered side down, top with cheese mixture, and close with second...