Beef-and-Sausage Meatloaf With Chunky Red Sauce on Cheese Toast
- 1 (12-oz.) French bread loaf
- Chunky Red Sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) block mozzarella cheese, grated and divided
- 1 cooked Beef-and-Sausage Meatloaf, chilled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Cut chilled meatloaf into 6 (1-inch-thick) slices. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. 2. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove to a wire rack. Increase oven temperature to 400°. 3. Cut bread diagonally into 6 (1-inch-thick) slices. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking ...