Beer Dip Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes - Find Recipes, Appetizers ...
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Chateau la Vieille Croix Fronsac (2011)Rated
Kutch Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast (2007)Wishlisted
Searching by member/contributorReplied
Joseph Drouhin Chablis Chablis (2012)Reviewed
Trefethen Dragons Tooth Red (2011)Reviewed
Catena Zapata Mendoza Alamos Seleccion Malbec (2006)Reviewed
Vinho Ventisquero Queulat Pinot Noir (2009)Reviewed