Bertolli Baked Eggplant Parmigiana
- 4 large eggs, beaten with 3 Tbsp. water
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 ¾ cups Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 large eggplant (about 2 lbs.), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 jars Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°. Combine bread crumbs with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Dip eggplant in egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture, coating well. Arrange eggplant in single layer on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake 30 minutes or until golden. Evenly spread 1 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-in...