Bertolli Baked Eggplant Parmigiana
- 2 jars Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 large eggplant (about 2 lbs.), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 ¾ cups Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 8 ounces ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 large eggs, beaten with 3 Tbsp. water
Preheat oven to 375°. Combine bread crumbs with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Dip eggplant in egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture, coating well. Arrange eggplant in single layer on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake 30 minutes or until golden. Evenly spread 1 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-in...