Bistecca alla Fiorentina (Tuscan Porterhouse)
- 6 lemon wedges
- Moist, grey sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Tuscan olive oil
- 1 (2 ½ pound) choice or prime porterhouse steak
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
1. Press chopped rosemary onto both sides of porterhouse steak; set onto a plate and allow to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour. 2. Start an outdoor grill using hardwood charcoal, such as hickory. When coals are white and glowing, arrange for high heat. 3. Gently brush or rub olive oil on...