Black Cat Cake
- 2 baked and cooled 8- or 9-inch cakes
- Ready-to-spread or homemade chocolate frosting
- Assorted decorations for cat's face, such as candy corn for eyes, nose and tongue, and licorice strings for whiskers
- McCormick® Black Food Color
1. Mark a circle around one of the cake layers about 1 inch in from cake edge as shown in template. Cut at marking. Remove inner circle and place on large platter. This will be the cat's head. 2. Cut cat tail, ears, and feet from remaining 1-inch outer circle as shown in template and arrange as s...