- 1 bunch(es) arugula, thick stems discarded, torn into pieces
- 1 pint(s) grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- ½ pound(s) sliced bacon (about 9 slices)
- 12 ounce(s) small rigatoni or other short pasta
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and return it to the pot. 2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes; transfer to a paper towel--lined plate. Break into pieces. 3. Discard all but 2 Tbsp of the drippings and return the s...