Blue Cheese and Walnut Spread
- 4-ounce bar of cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 ounces (1 cup) cold crumbled blue cheese, such as Stilton
- Crackers or crostini, for serving
1. In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a wooden spoon until softened. Mix in walnuts; season with salt and pepper. Gently fold in blue cheese, breaking up as little as possible. Transfer mixture to a small bowl; smooth top. Serve with crackers or crostini. To store: Cover with plastic wrap a...