Blue Cheese and Walnut Toasts
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 8-ounce French bread baguette, cut into 1/3 -inch-thick slices
- 4 ounces blue cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush 1 side of baguette slices with melted butter. Place slices on baking sheet and bake until just golden brown on edges, about 7 minutes. Cool slightly.(Can be prepared 2 days ahead; store in airtight container.) 2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine blue cheese and butt...