Blue Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, blue cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to a separate bowl that has been lined with plastic wrap. Cover and refrigerate overnight. 2. The next day, gather the cream cheese mixture into a ball. Spread the walnuts o...