Blue Cheese Sourdough French Bread
- ½ cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 4 ounce(s) crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) snipped chives
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 loaf unsliced Sourdough French bread (1 pound loaf)
In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cut bread into 1-in. thick slices, but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Spread cheese mixture between slices. Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy -duty foil (about 28-in. x 18-in.). Fold foil around bread and seal...